Company’s policy is to achieve the best possible standards of crews through selection, assessment and training in close cooperation with our Principals.
Our qualified staff provides recruitment services in accordance with STCW 78/95, ISO, MLC and customer's specific requirements. Our thoroughly verified database, which is continually enlarged and updated following requirements and challenges of marine industry, contains 40000 seafarers of different ranks. Seafarers are carefully selected on the basis of professional competence, experience, references and the English language skills. Company’s policy is to achieve the best possible standards of crews through selection, assessment and training in close cooperation with our Principals.
Company’s main objective is to provide professional development for the Company–employed seafarers.
This is achieved by creating new and updating existing training courses approved by Maritime Administration of Ukraine, Bureau Veritas, Liberia Maritime Authority, Marshall Islands Maritime Authority.
Individual approach to listeners, various unique training programmes and training base, visual aids, multimedia training materials, spacious classes and experienced instructors enable seamen to receive all the necessary knowledge and skills which will help them to build successful marine careers.
- Various STCW 78/95 training courses
- Security Awareness Training for All Seafarers (IMO 3.27)
- Security Training for Personnel with Designated Security Duties (IMO 3.26)
- Ship Security Officer (IMO 3.19)
- Radar Navigation, Radar Plotting and Use of ARPA at Operational Level and at Management Level (IMO 1.07, IMO 1.08)
- Transas Navi-Sailor 4000 ECDIS Type-specific course
- Dangerous. Hazardous and Harmful Cargoes (IMO 1.10)
- Generic ECDIS training (Operational Use of Electronic Chart Display and Information Systems) (IMO 1.27)
- Specialized maritime English courses
- Individual training courses aimed to improve professional theoretical and practical skills for deck and engine department personnel
- Familiarization Course for Catering Staff
- IBT Seagull Crew Evaluation System testing